I have never tried to make a masterpost before but I’m kind of inspired by all this back-to-school posts and videos and whetever. I was planning to publish it before weeks, but my computer crashed unexpectedly! However I managed to make this masterpost which is seperated in 6…
Hey, do you know about someone who had made mini exo members (all of them and each on each own) walking around screensaver for the pc/laptop ? If yes can you please give me the link I can't find it again ;A; I want mini jongdae and kris running around my screen too ~
1. If you fall asleep now, you will dream. If you study now, you will live your dream. 2. When you think it’s too late, the truth is, it’s still early. 3. The pain of studying is only temporary. But the pain of not knowing—ignorance—is forever. 4. Studying is not about time. It’s about…
push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
Do you ever have that one band/artist who is just so important to you and with them it’s always more than just the music? And it’s because they get you through the day and they have the ability to make you happy when no one else can and you would do anything to support them because they have such a profound effect on your life and without them you just wouldn’t be the same person.
Please don’t be mean to freshmen. Please don’t be mean to younger kids for no reason. It’s already difficult enough going through the transition process of changing schools. They don’t need you to be an asshole to them for no reason on top of that.
Once you’re a senior, you’ll feel different about this. Trust me.
I am a senior. And if you’re a senior you should ESPECIALLY not be harassing freshmen. you should know better.